Trailer Mounted Breathing-Air Systems - Electrically Driven
Factair’s trailer mounted electrically driven breathing-air centres are specially designed to provide safe breathing-air for operatives working in hazardous environments.
Each unit utilises the proven designs concepts already incorporated in Factair’s standard range of mobile breathing-air compressors, but built into a trailer mounted system.
Breathing Air Centres can be easily customised to suit individual customer requirements with a range of options including breathing-air hose reels and electronic continuous air quality monitoring.
All breathing-air compressor systems include filtration with a pressure swing dryer CO and CO2 suppression system. The resulting breathing-air quality is far in excess of the criteria laid down in BS EN12021.
As standard all units incorporate FACTAIR’s ‘fail safe’ system providing alarm with automatic back up from high pressure cylinders, ensuring a safe exit from the workplace in the event of failure of the primary supply.
• Flowrates up to 4,000 l/min at up to 8 bar.
• Full alarm event log, downloadable via USB port
• Input connections to initiative fail safe shut down from external alarm
• Integrated continuous breathing-air monitoring systems linked to alarm and failsafe backup system
• Integrated high pressure charging compressor for HP reserve
All breathing-air centres are manufactured and CE marked by Factair, in accordance with our ISO9001 quality assurance procedure.